Achieve clear vision in seconds. ZEISS cleaning solutions gently remove dirt, dust or grease from your lenses and prevent. This way your lenses remain cleaner for longer and the lens coating is protected, guaranteeing flawless vision and increasing the longevity of your glasses.
Modern lens coatings already make lens care easier by repelling dirt, but no spectacle wearer can get around cleaning their glasses from time to time. Our different cleaning solutions for your glasses are comfortable to use and gentle on your lenses: ZEISS pre-moistened lens cleaning wipes are perfect for quickly wiping off your lenses occasionally, and our ZEISS lens cleaning spray with a ZEISS microfibre cloth enables you to clean your lenses efficiently without leaving any residue.
With the ZEISS AntiFOG spray, your lenses remain crystal clear, even in very damp air or when transitioning from a cold environment to a warm one.
Find a ZEISS optician
Using your sleeve, tie or a tissue might be handy, but these really aren't suitable for cleaning your lenses. ZEISS lens cleaning wipes are gentle on your lenses, ensure streak-free results and are just as quick as your sleeve. They feature an exceptionally fine structure pre-moistened with a unique combination of cleaning agents, ensuring that your lenses aren't subjected to any of the aggressive substances contained in many lens cleaners. Good for you – and for your glasses.
Learn more about ZEISS lens cleaning wipes
The perfect team for cleaning your lenses gently but thoroughly: our ZEISS microfibre cloth in combination with the ZEISS lens cleaning spray. It's as efficient as a thorough cleaning under running water with a pH-neutral cleaning agent.
Comfortable and effective over the long term. Stop your glasses from fogging up with ZEISS AntiFOG spray. This care spray is applied to both sides of the lens after cleaning and protects them from irritating lens misting – for up to 72 hours.
Here are the details
And here’s an all-around talent: our cleaning cloths for electronic screens feature a non-abrasive formula which, unlike many standard cleaning cloths, is also optimally suited for other optical surfaces, e.g. smartphone, tablet and laptop displays. This alcohol-free formula features anti-static properties and ensures a streak-free shine.
Here are the details
High-performance lens coatings make your glasses extremely durable against scratches or adhesive dirt. The benefit: your lenses remain dirt-free for longer, making them significantly easier to clean. See better, look better – thanks in part to the latest anti-reflective coating.
1. Don't just reach for your tissue, tie or sleeve to clean your glasses – you're not doing your lenses any favours. Don't forget: proper lens care increases the longevity of your lenses and ensures better vision. Even when you're on the go, make sure you use cleaning products from trusted experts in the optics industry.
2. Don't wash microfibre cloths in water warmer than 40° C and don't add fabric softener – otherwise the cloth will leave streaks the next time you clean your glasses.
3. Scratches can't be wiped away, no matter if you have plastic or glass lenses. In this case, prevention is advisable because scratched lenses should be replaced immediately. Even if the defect only appears cosmetic, light disperses through the tiny scratch, irritating the eye. That's why it's important to clean your lenses with a special, microfibre cloth.
4. Your glasses need a home! Store them in a hard case whenever you're not wearing them. If you don't have a case with you, make sure you put them in a safe spot with the lenses facing upwards.
5. Glasses don't like extremely high or extremely low temperatures. The heat generated in a car on a hot summer day, for instance, is also something to be avoided. The same holds true for the sauna or the heating at home. Don't subject your glasses to extreme temperatures more than is necessary.
The requirements for a spectacle cleaning product are simple: it should provide you with good vision quickly and conveniently. You'll find the ideal solution in our comprehensive assortment. The are many different options to choose from – your optician will be happy to discuss these with you. Find an optician near you...